Connect B&W PX7 Headphones to non-Bluetooth amp

Wimst

Feb 7, 2021
Visit site
Good morning all,

I have a pair of Bowers and Wilkins PX7 Headphones that I would love to connect to my old Denon PMA-700AE amp. The amp doesn’t have Bluetooth.

After quite some time googling and getting confused about Bluetooth transmitters and receivers etc I thought I would try here for some straightforward advice

I’m not looking to turn the amp into a Bluetooth streamer, I’m not looking to send music to the amp from my phone or anything like that, I just want to listen to records via my wireless headphones from time to time,

Can anyone advise what it is I should be searching for to help me achieve this or provide suggestions for the device I am looking for,

many thanks in advance

jjbomber

Good morning all,

I have a pair of Bowers and Wilkins PX7 Headphones that I would love to connect to my old Denon PMA-700AE amp. The amp doesn’t have Bluetooth.

After quite some time googling and getting confused about Bluetooth transmitters and receivers etc I thought I would try here for some straightforward advice

many thanks in advance
That's exactly what you need. A bluetooth transmitter would wire into the headphone output with a 3.5mm cable. This would then be paired with your headphones. I use the Elegiant BTI-066. These are around £25. They are battery operated and need charging every 25 hours or so.

Reactions: Wimst

Wimst

Feb 7, 2021
Visit site
Thanks jjbomber, I’ve just looked the Elegiant BTI-066 up and watched a couple of videos, I was getting lost with the need for a transmitter or receiver, so on this I would set to TX mode and then pair my headphones and I’d be away. Thanks for your response

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts