Confectionery you lust for.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Quadrophonic.4Ever

Feb 22, 2024
Visit site
Are you a dunker?
Ah but do you know "what" to dunk, not just how to do it?
I leant many moons ago, as there was an advert on TV with a sing-song that went along with it.
I can't remember it all now but it was all about:
Griffin's Ginger Nuts.
Sort of like the red-haired lad from Ophir, who used to come in to Alexandra's Dunstan High School by bus.
They (all the kids on that bus) loved nothing better than embarrassing him wholesale.
His name was Griffin ???
They reworded the ditty, so that the ending was:
There's nothing quite as sexy as "Griffin's Ginger Nuts",
So ask him for them - by name.

Yep Griffin's Ginger Nuts, (still made the same way) are these absolutely teeth breakingly hard, round dark biscuits, with a bite of Ginger, that can "ONLY be eaten - BY DUNKING them into your favourite hot drink, whereupon they soften and are extremely yummy to eat.
But don't dunk twice, or they'll go straight to the bottom of the cup.

Sorry, but in New Zealand, we've had these for many, many, years (I'd say forever)
You can't buy any of our one's in the UK.
So - maybe it's time you jumped on a plane & came visit us - down under.
Where you can buy these, at any NZ New World Store.

P.S: I'm not trying to redirect you off this page's topic, just trying to show you, my absolute favourite biscuit, after all the other favourite I like, such as after a few hours hard labour, do you ever ask yourself...
Have you done enough - for a:
Mellow Puff.?
(These are delightfully crunchy chocolate covered biscuits, with a big blob of Mellow Puff on top, all socked in liquid "dark milk" chocolate)
View: https://youtu.be/L2hJlcR-WGg

Last edited:

Quadrophonic.4Ever

Feb 22, 2024
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts