Confectionery you lust for.

Love the Crunchie, but one pulled a part of a filling out once, so I avoid them. Love the Caramel too, and on the biscuit front, the pinnacle of biscuit technology is the dark chocolate HobNob. They're like kyrptonite to my willpower, so I can't have them in the house!

Love the Crunchie, but one pulled a part of a filling out once, so I avoid them. Love the Caramel too, and on the biscuit front, the pinnacle of biscuit technology is the dark chocolate HobNob. They're like kyrptonite to my willpower, so I can't have them in the house!
Blimey you are a chocoholic. Like occasional biscuits, but it helps that Mrs. P suffers from Celiac disease, which means she can't have anything with wheat or gluten. I don't usually buy a pack of biscuits for myself.

Now I am going to have to go searching for dark chocolate Hobnobs, darn you! :)
Just after I have found a website that does all types of liquorice from around the world including many sugar free.......
It's going to be an expensive month.

Reactions: 12th Monkey

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
Sweet tooth anyone? Not me. Can't eat bars of chocolate as it sets off migraines. That said, I enjoy the occasional choc biscuit - chocolate chip cookie is rather nice.

What sweetie does it for you?

I'd like to take this opportunity to purge some of my rage at the discontinuation of the greatest cookie creation in the history of the universe: Flaky Flix.

00027800000627-zUZJZiyASoFQHA-0_s500.jpg

This indescribably incredible confection was a sure sign that humanity was on the right path, when suddenly, they vanished.

I've been a shell of a man ever since.

I'd like to take this opportunity to purge some of my rage at the discontinuation of the greatest cookie creation in the history of the universe: Flaky Flix.

00027800000627-zUZJZiyASoFQHA-0_s500.jpg

This indescribably incredible confection was a sure sign that humanity was on the right path, when suddenly, they vanished.

I've been a shell of a man ever since.
Aesthetically pleasing, sure they tasted equally as good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts