Competition winners

Steven Rae

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

Sorry for what is probably a really niave question, and if its been answered before (tried searching but couldnt find anything).

I've been entering the WHF cometitions for as long as I can remember but I have never been able to find where the winners are announced. I would have thought it would have been in the news section but I log on first thing everyday and I have never seen it. I know someone will be able to answer this and I'll look like a bit of an idiot but hey-ho... :doh:

A

Anonymous

Whereabouts? I can't find such posts anywhere. I know they must be here, as it's required, by law... but I can't find them anywhere.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

The_Lhc said:
Codex77 said:
Whereabouts? I can't find such posts anywhere. I know they must be here, as it's required, by law... but I can't find them anywhere.

Really? What, not even if you search for "competition winners"?

rofl.gif

A

Anonymous

I don't see it as THAT funny tbh. I'm obviously not the only person who's had this problem. Why can't a winners section be added to the 'Competitions' link, as on other sites, rather than having to make a specific search? I recognise that there's nothing dodgy going on but that's the initial thought I had when I couldn't find any links, initially. It's likely that others (particularly those who are not forum 'veterans') will have had the same thought...

A

Anonymous

I wonder at people choosing to boost their fragile egos, by denigrating those who have merely asked a question... :clap:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Codex77 said:
I wonder at people choosing to boost their fragile egos, by denigrating those who have merely asked a question... :clap:

Putting "competition winners" in the search box gives you all the competition winner threads at the top of the search list, it's that simple, that's all I was saying, the fact that someone else thought it was funny isn't down to me, I was just answering your question, nothing more than that.

jjbomber

Codex77 said:

Forum members don't win; only non hifi people from financial advice websites. I suggest you look there. Now which of these smileys is the tongue in cheek one?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts