Cloudy with a chance of freezing

tvmog

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
Anybody else had problems playing "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" Blu ray (Lovefilm rental edition). The picture freezes about 4 mins into the film but the counter says the film is still playing. In fact I can fast forward to other chapters, which again the machine says are playing but the picture remains frozen. I've checked the disc and there are no obvious signs of damage. Its a Sony BD350 player which hasn't had a firmware update since I brought it just over a year ago. This is the first disc I've had a problem with.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yeah i heard that one does have problems with it, i recently had to do my first one for ages with avatar it worked out as a pretty easy process as soon as i remember how to do it.

tvmog

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
I've shied away from doing a firmware update as the machine came chipped to make it multi region for DVD and I'm concerned that the update may change it- however it might now be time to bite the bullet.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yeah i seem to remember Frank David saying that if you done the firmware update on the pioneer's then it would reset them, i don't know if it is the same with the sony's know?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts