Clear Audio C/line HDMI

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am in the process of trying to put together my first home cinema system. I have bought a copy of What HiFi and was suprised to see the big differences in HDMI cable prices and ratings. The Clear Audio cable caught my eye due to the description 'Displays good grip during violent motion, and wonderful skin tones'. How does it achieve this? Does it have some built in digital signal processing?

Thanks

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi purpled any good HDMI Cable will do, the only time when you will want to spend a little more is if you are looking at long runs 5mtrs plus. Do not spend loads of money, I have always used QED only because I use QED for speaker and interconnect cabling Clear audio has a very good name on this site, but have not heard much from him lately, depending how much there HDMI Costs go for it, However some will say dont spend more than a tenner or less, this ok but as I said earlier I prefer a well known cable [QED] only because they are of high build quality, but it does not mean that it is better than a cheapy.

Do a search on this site for HDMI and you will see that it is a very interesting read.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts