Clare Newsome to be new Naim director.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Al ears said:
drummerman said:
Al ears said:
Vladimir said:
I remember the forum (as an occassional reader) to be very vulgar, constant fighting, baiting, trolling and insults flinging on every other post. It was really nasty, but most forums were like that a decade ago. 

Thankfully Vladimir ( and its good to see you back) some of the regular trollers have been banned since you were last posting regularly .

Nop. I'm still here.

It wasn't you I was referring to by any means, however glad to see you still are.

He keeps writing cable reviews tho... 

It's been a while but you are right, one is long overdue.

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I find the appointment of Claire Newsome to be Sales & Marketing Director of Naim a little strange. Has she had any connections with Naim ih her past dealings?

Its a bit like an Estate Agent joining a solicitor's practice to become a Conveyancer.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Romulus said:
I find the appointment of Claire Newsome to be Sales & Marketing Director of Naim a little strange. Has she had any connections with Naim ih her past dealings?

Its a bit like an Estate Agent joining a solicitor's practice to become a Conveyancer.

How so? After all, for the past however many years she has been

"Head of Marketing & PR, Exertis Unlimited.

Brands represented include Astell&Kern, Audeze, Audioengine, Canton, HeadsUp, Flexson for SONOS and SONOS"

, which skills one would have thought were eminently transferable to her new role.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts