Chord Cobra 3

John Duncan

In the new spirit of "reply even if you don't know"......no.

I have some '2's which are nice, my first proper cable. But then I bought some Gothams and didn't really notice a difference (although I did subsequently replace those with an expensive Chorus)......

stephennic

Jul 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

The chord cobra 3 is good value, on the positive side it has a full bass and a fairly open mids, and nice airy top end, and is quite a warm transparent musical cable. If I was to be picky I say it lacks a little in detail, not as open and airy or fast and punchy like some cables - maybe slightly on the warm side of neutral. I say its a safe cable to use for most budget to mid price systems.

I preferred it over the vandenhul 102III, the QED and IXOS - finding it more natural sounding. I do prefer the kimber pbj though. The chord chamelon and Nordost BH would be the next level up - they are more expensive though.

All the best.

Steve.

A

Anonymous

manicm:Any thoughts on these?

Save your money and order these

I decided to try one out and have been using it for about a month and I can honestly say it is superb, almost as good as my Chord Carnival at three times the price. It is hand-made and comes with a money back guarantee so you can't lose.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts