Check out my new TV!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 196306

Just rebought the protection plan. Thanks bb
Cancelled again. :)

I am really thrilled with this Panasonic OLED, comparing back to the LG I can really see the pros of the Panasonic. It’s going to be Panasonic OLED TVs for me going forward as long as they continue to make them at least.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 196306

Just rebought the protection plan. Thanks bb
And bought again. This time keeping! I couldn’t afford it last month in the end with buying the TV but now all fine. This Protection Plus sounds well good hearing the terms again. I am definitely buying it each time now and will buy again at the end of the 5 years for an extension period on it.

D

Deleted member 196519

I’ve sold my Panasonic OLED TV. Back to 1 TV now. (y)

D

Deleted member 196519

How much did you sell it for?
I just tried to private message but it won’t let me start a conversation with you. I will tell you guys about it tomorrow night after it’s been collected and the projector delivered.

D

Deleted member 196519

I sold the Panasonic OLED on eBay for £1500. I basically got my money back after fees which was fine by me.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Now that you are content with the LG Oled display again. How about you invest in the Calman software for LG home, pick up a budget colour metre on amazon, calibrate your display. By doing a calibration on your LG Oled display. You are not really going to see any benefits of another panel at 4K resolution.
The best advice I feel I can give you is to stay away from TV reviews online, once you are content with a product to STOP THE FOMO.. Even avoid the TV forums when new models get released.. Enjoy the content and don't concentrate on the spec sheets etc. My next bit of advice would be to come back once Micro Led is price right, and matured as a technology, and wait for Prime, Netflix and Apple TV to have 8k subscriptions... But
If you cannot wait for the next gen in technology to surpass Oled. You should justify your TV spending spree by setting up your own YouTube channel. With the amount of top end TV's you buy, you would be making an income via YouTube in no time.

D

Deleted member 196519

Now that you are content with the LG Oled display again. How about you invest in the Calman software for LG home, pick up a budget colour metre on amazon, calibrate your display. By doing a calibration on your LG Oled display. You are not really going to see any benefits of another panel at 4K resolution.
The best advice I feel I can give you is to stay away from TV reviews online, once you are content with a product to STOP THE FOMO.. Even avoid the TV forums when new models get released.. Enjoy the content and don't concentrate on the spec sheets etc. My next bit of advice would be to come back once Micro Led is price right, and matured as a technology, and wait for Prime, Netflix and Apple TV to have 8k subscriptions... But
If you cannot wait for the next gen in technology to surpass Oled. You should justify your TV spending spree by setting up your own YouTube channel. With the amount of top end TV's you buy, you would be making an income via YouTube in no time.
There’s an idea. Cheers mate. (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts