Check list for buying 2nd hand integrated

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

My local shop here have an exposure 3010 and kandy k2.The price is quite the same but I have become more cautious, since they were trying to sell me a broken PV1 which has a dead active crossover switch. Now does anybody know electronically What to check on buying those amp, beside hearing them with my own setup. Anything at all

Thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

gwnzen,

My advice is quite simple, don't buy from that shop again.

And in future elsewhere make sure you get a no-quibble 30-day money back guarentee on used equipment.

neon k

A

Anonymous

Yes it crossed my mind, but there are only 2 shop in my town so only they can give a home demo. Out of town shop can't give me a home demo. I will ask for 30 day money back guarantee.
I never thought about it, thanks neon

A

Anonymous

o i forgot what do you choose the kandy k2 for usd 800 or 3010s for usd 700. having read reviews i tend to lean on 3010s. What i like punchy bass, fast and agile, rythmic. which one?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
They both are very good but I seem to have soft spot for exposure, timing is excellent and bass is up there with the best at this level.

A

Anonymous

Hi thaiman we meet again,
Sorry, what do you mean by soft spot?

A

Anonymous

Oh dont bother amswreing, i had it google dictionary haha sorry for not being fluent

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Your Dynaudio's need an amplifier that has firm, controlled bass as opposed to just a lot of it. As good as the Roksan is, that particular requirement is not one of its pluses, even compared to some similarely priced amplifiers imo. Some probably disagree. In any case, to find an amplifier that matches dyn's well, any dynaudio for that matter, is hard to find at under £1000. I have not heard the Exposure but have no reason to doubt Thaiman's suggestion from what I've read.

A

Anonymous

Yes and I have read that the exposure is also has firm controlled bass. and probably i can get it cheaper than roksan's k2. thanks drummerman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts