ceiling speaker **** up

jon c

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
hi all,

some advice needed about speaker placement, according to Dolby's website i seem to have place my ceiling speaker incorrectly but how critical is it? could i just live with it? its a lot of hassle purchasing more cable cos the lengths would be wrong plus having patches in a ceiling that is perfect. Basically i think the rear ceiling speakers will be ok but the front are to far forward according to diagrams.

i havent actually gone through the process yet of telling the amp that they are fitted, so i might do that and test it, but some thoughts from the what hifi community would be appreciated, as your advice is always useful

rgds jon

jon c

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
Hey big boss,

im useing the denon 6300h which I got last year after you and Peter Tyson both advised me to upgrade too (thanks). Anyway I went through the speaker calibration setup again adding the new ceiling speakers and everything seems ok...... only had a quick demo of transformers age of extinction to test because Sunday's is movie night and had Inferno to watch that didn't support atmos.

Once again thanks for you help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts