Car Hi-Fi...is it possible?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
How do you rate the infinities Fast Eddie? I'm thinking about what to put in the wife's cooper S, and they have a set that will fit. We've already got infinity 6x9s in the rear panels...

A

Anonymous

it was many moons ago in a galaxy far far away...well 2002/3 i think, but i was really happy with them. I wasn't an audiophile back then. I'm not sure i really am now compared to many people, but i thought they sounded good. I'd buy then again without hesitation. Can't remember which model i had, but they retailed for about £180 back then.

A

Anonymous

go for a alpine head unit, i have alpine speakers theyre good for clarity but not great for mid bass if u want a decent sub go for a stage 2 rockford punch [i have a 10" and boy its good no distortion] if u want low deep bass go for the 12" dont go for the 15 as they maybe deep but theyre slow try to match the power with the amp as these are juicy. if your running a big system you may need to get a power cap these store pwer so your battery doesnt drain which in turn under powers your system also you can upgrade you alternator to generate more power

A

Anonymous

sorry just reread your post 10" but pretty sure they also do 8" too the rockford fosgate's are great subs though the smaller ones nice fast and extremely punchy [and a unsurpassed build quality for rhe money without the enclosure the 10 weighs a healthy 20kg

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
After looking around on the net and one or two dog and bone I am now more worry about the fitter could damage my car's interior! the whole centre console need to come out and inside front and back panels too.....RISKY

TRENDING THREADS