Cannot delete voicemail on ios 9. How to do please?

Issitwurfit

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello.

I know how I should be able to delete voicemails, but on my iOS 9 I cannot. Whenever I tap the voicemail tab at bottom of screen , the phone starts calling the voicemail. There should be some options come up, instead of the phone ringing out, but they do not.

Anyone know of a fix please?

thanks

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Issitwurfit said:
Hello.

I know how I should be able to delete voicemails, but on my iOS 9 I cannot. Whenever I tap the voicemail tab at bottom of screen , the phone starts calling the voicemail. There should be some options come up, instead of the phone ringing out, but they do not.

Anyone know of a fix please?

thanks Quickly Delete a Voicemail Message on the iPhone[/b]
Open the Phone app on the iPhone and tap on the “Voicemail” tab.Swipe left across the voicemail message to summon the red “Delete” button when it appears, then tap on that to delete the message.
This is how!!

Issitwurfit

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
I think you didn't, read my post fully. When I tap the voicemail tab the phone starts ringing. I clearly said that. Your solution doesn't, work for me.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
ios_9_icon.jpg
As of today, Apple has stopped signing iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3 for compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models, meaning users can no longer upgrade or downgrade to those versions of iOS using iTunes. Apple is now only signing iOS 9.3.4. this is from August 24th 2016. I think you need to upgrade your version of IOS somehow.If you have recent iPhone model IOS 10 is available.In Fact i'm on IOS 10.1[Beta 1] Works beautifully for me.

Paul.

It sounds like visual voicemail has been disabled. Just checking, but you are still on 02 aren't you? The carrier must support visual voicemail otherwise you need to install a third party app like hullo mail.

Assuming you are on 02 (or in another country with support from carrier) the next stop would be to reset your network settings.

settings/general/reset/reset network settings

I would consider updating your iPhone to iOS 10, my 6+ has gotten snappier since the update. More importantly, the update included new carrier settings to be installed as well (make sure you click ok when given the option to install carrier update)

TRENDING THREADS