Can you change my forum name please?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

scene

All this user name changing - my head hurts! *scratch_one-s_head*

Is this some kind of symptom of the new forum? Used to get the occasional name change, now it just seems to be happening all the time.

D

Deleted member 2457

scene said:
All this user name changing - my head hurts! *scratch_one-s_head*

Is this some kind of symptom of the new forum? Used to get the occasional name change, now it just seems to be happening all the time.
Yep, it does seem to be happening more.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I also don't understand why members want to keep changing their names, AND avatars. Yes I know I've changed my avatar recently, but only to another picture of Mr Bresslaw.

Can you change your avatar back gel?

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I also don't understand why members want to keep changing their names, AND avatars. Yes I know I've changed my avatar recently, but only to another picture of Mr Bresslaw.

Can you change your avatar back gel?
I suppose I can, but can I have a Norwich one instead, or does have to be Gel something?

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
Do what you like gel and don't listen to anyone else, it is your avatar afterall.
Cheers Simon. I will have a think about it. *smile*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

simonlewis said:
Do what you like gel and don't listen to anyone else, it is your avatar afterall.

You're right, but I don't think gel's current avatar suits either his name, or personality. It's his choice though.

D

Deleted member 2457

Got a new one!
regular_smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Good avatar gel; can you stick with that one for a while? *smile*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts