Can you change my forum name please?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
bigboss said:
You have an identity on the forum, and everyone knows you by gel. Not sure why you want to change it. None of the returning members will identify you.
True, just changed my name on AV Forums too. I am now CanaryMatt on there! *biggrin*

Perhaps I should be CanaryMatt on here too. Yes could I be CanaryMatt please? Cheers!
Nope, I need a change Slash it is please, ta! With a capital S too. JD are you there? Hello. *smile*

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
gel said:
Perhaps I should be CanaryMatt on here too. Yes could I be CanaryMatt please? Cheers!
Nope, I need a change Slash it is please, ta! With a capital S too. JD are you there? Hello. *smile*

Probably just me having a senior moment, but does anyone else find members changing their names terribly confusing? Surely it should be mandatory for them to have a 'The Artist Formerly Known As...' line in their signature, just so we bears of small brain can follow what's going on? ;-)

Mind you, how about The Artist Formerly Known As gel as a username?

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:
gel said:

Probably just me having a senior moment, but does anyone else find members changing their names terribly confusing? Surely it should be mandatory for them to have a 'The Artist Formerly Known As...' line in their signature, just so we bears of small brain can follow what's going on? ;-)

Mind you, how about The Artist Formerly Known As gel as a username?
Um, no.

A

Anderson

I would like to be addressed as The Amazing Anderson from now, kthxbye.

D

Deleted member 2457

Anderson said:
I would like to be addressed as The Amazing Anderson from now, kthxbye.
Hello The Amazing Spider-Man! I mean Anderson.

D

Deleted member 2457

Superaintit said:
Why would you like to change your username, Gel?

As an avatar its close to perfect.
Just been it for so long now, I need a change. *smile*. I am now SlashMatt on AVForums.

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
The mods must be on an extended tea-break as gel is still known as gel.
Yep, come on JD sort me out. Ta.

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay, I will keep to Gel on here. *clapping*

Cheers guys!

TRENDING THREADS