can someone one please tell me if my setup is ok or would anyone change anything

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi guys, i am just looking to upgrade my entire home cinema setup, i am looking at the following stuff please feel free to recommend anything different,  my room is 19ft by 11 ft, i am looking to get a pioneer krp 600a, pioneer sc lx81, B&W 685 for the front end speakers and 686's for the rear end speakers and htm61 for the centre speaker and can i wall mount these speakers. I am stuck on the sub dont know which to choose, i have heard the pv1 which is awesome, but would like to know what anyone thinks about the asw 610 and the svs pb12 plus. i know this might start a war of words but do i need expensive hdmi cables and what speaker cables would anyone recommend.  i will much appreciate the advice and reccomendations an i will mostly be using my setup for movies and games and then the music , so sorry for the big essay

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
samurai77: i am looking to get a pioneer krp 600a, pioneer sc lx81, B&W 685 for the front end speakers and 686's for the rear end speakers and htm61 for the centre speaker and can i wall mount these speakers. I am stuck on the sub dont know which to choose, i have heard the pv1 which is awesome, but would like to know what anyone thinks about the asw 610 and the svs pb12 plus.

Yes, that speaker package would work fine with the Pioneer - it's essentially the 685 Theatre system, which comes with the ASW608 as standard, with a subwoofer upgrade. I'd stick with either the 608 or, if you want, the 610, given how well the system works together.

samurai77:i know this might start a war of words but do i
need expensive hdmi cables and what speaker cables would anyone
recommend.

Yes, it almost certainly will start a war of words, so I'll pass on this one - we think good HDMI and speaker cables are well worthwhile, and you can find our faves in the whathifi.com reviews section.

A

Anonymous

cheers buddy, could you also let me know what you think of the amp, would you change it or stick with it, ÿ

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
emotion-3.gif
Blimey change the amp, i think not this amp is superb and has had rave reviews check out the review section on this site.

A

Anonymous

cheers dude, your conviction was enough to convince me, i will stick with the amp and definitely sticking with the screen,ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts