Can not input links/images

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi all, hope some one can help i used to be able to cut and paste images/links on my threads but i can not seem to do it now, i did email Andrew from the team but no reply, i suspect down to being busy, or maybe not receiving the email, anyway can this be rectified please, as it is very handy to upload images and input links that take you straight to the item rather than having to cut and paste off a thread, i can not even upload smileys.

Many thanks

Andy

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
At least your honest!
emotion-1.gif
How's IE8 support coming , Installation base can't be far away from your "objective" 2% penetration now.. I still crash !
emotion-2.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Log out, log back in, try again. Unless you're using Safari, in which case you're a bit stuffed.

Use Firefox (though my version keeps crashing on my Mac so I tend to use a combination of Safari and then Firefox for when I need to use the toolbar - PITA but that's just how dedicated I am!)

John Duncan

IE8 support will be getting a thorough going-over quite soon as we do some background work on the site (which you won't really notice, unless we break it).

To the OP, I've set you up to have the toolbar, which should kick in next time you log in (though it doesn't really work on Safari, hence the comment).

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:(waves magic wand...)

Blimey!
emotion-1.gif

Smileys!

Ta very much indeed!

I like this one

[&]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts