Can I connect Bose Companion 20 to HRT music streamer?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. First time on here so go easy. I have just purchased a pair of bose Companion 20 laptop speakers and for the most part am pleased with the sound. Wan't very happy about forking 200 quid out for em but they do sound excellent with good detail resolution and prominent bass for their size. I play lossless WAV files through em from my laptop which can sound a little 'busy' due to the transparency of the speakers. I was wondering if I could connect them to the HRT music streamer DAC to improve things further and organize the sound a little better. The Bose possesses its own proprietary digital signal processing so not sure if their would be a conflict there? The speakers have a single headphone style jack at the back. By the way I would love the B & W laptop speakers but they're 200 quid more and thats too crazy, even for me!

A

Anonymous

Flamin Nora. Billy no replies! all I wanted to know is can I connect these laptop speakers to a DAC? would it work? USB cable to DAC, 2 RCA to single point headphone jack into back of speaker? don't wanna lose £150 to find out I can't.

A

Anonymous

Cheers Bigboss. Those speakers look pretty interesting but they look bigger than mine and I need portability as im always on the move with my laptop and speakers. Think i'll take a chance on the DAC soon as funds allow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts