Can i claim the month 1 prize now ?

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
After making an early claim on the month 1 prize, but then finding out that month 1 hadn't actually finished, can i now legitimately claim my prize as winner of month 1 ?

Cheers

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yes, Steve, you can - and as well as the AKG headphones, we'll throw in a 0.5m Chord HDMI 1.3 Silver Plus cable for your exceptional performance.

Come on everyone else, let's give Steve a tougher job this month!

SouthaK

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Come on everyone else, let's give Steve a tougher job this month!

Hell yeah. A rallying call was needed and we've got it!! My tactical substitution of bringing in Tim Cahill won't have helped the cause though...

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
Yes, Steve, you can - and as well as the AKG headphones, we'll throw in a 0.5m Chord HDMI 1.3 Silver Plus cable for your exceptional performance.

Come on everyone else, let's give Steve a tougher job this month!

Thanks claire, though don't expect me to rest on my laurels (wherever did that saying come from ?) because i'm already looking to make the odd change here and there to improve my team.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
stevee1966: don't expect me to rest on my laurels (wherever did that saying come from ?)

Original Olympics/Ancient Greek games, innit? Winners were crowned with laurel wreaths.

John Duncan

Clare Newsome:
stevee1966: don't expect me to rest on my laurels (wherever did that saying come from ?)

Original Olympics/Ancient Greek games, innit? Winners were crowned with laurel wreaths.

Yes but wouldn't they be uncomfortable to sit on?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts