Can anyone help? Denon AVR2310 & Samsung UE65HU8500

43BC

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone help?

I have a Denon AVR-2310 connected to a brand new Samsung UE65HU8500 (65" Smart 3D, 4K, ULTRA HD, LED) TV

I have three issues:-

1) I can not get the sound to sync between the devices - I have upgraded the firmware on the Denon, and played around with the audio settings on both TV and RV - but nothing appears to help - anyone have any ideas?

2) The picture quality, althought quite good, is not as good as I expected, even playing HD through SKY - again, any ideas?

3) Does anyone know the optimal settings for picture quality as it very configurable?

Many thanks

Brian

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
I would try setting the tv to 'movie' or 'cinema' mode for starters and then just experiment with the backlight settings and so on until you get what you like - use a good HD source though if you can.

I used to find that lipsync issues could be cured by a full power down of the Sky box (mains off for a minute).

D

Deleted member 116933

Hi There i have the same tv and after much fiddelling i found to help get rid of the lip sync is to turn of Smart LED functions complely. That may help

I found these setting helped but be aware these look different from TV to TV due to placement and conditions of the room

go here for good setting

https://www.avforums.com/threads/samsung-ue65hu8500-reviewers-recommended-best-settings.1867604/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts