cambridge audio minx

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
smiley-undecided.gif
just been in my local R/S for a demo and was advised that its not best to mix and match i was looking at 2 x min 10 front , min 20 centre and 2 x min 10 rear and x200 subwoofere ant view please

A

Anonymous

mrpalmer said:
smiley-undecided.gif
just been in my local R/S for a demo and was advised that its not best to mix and match i was looking at 2 x min 10 front , min 20 centre and 2 x min 10 rear and x200 subwoofer

A

Anonymous

The demo room at my local R/S is not the best i must admit it had the bigger sub x300 and 5x min 20 ,the min 10 were set up for ipod demo on the cambridge audio stand so i have not been able to get a quality demo. i went to my other local shop and the guy told me that i had to spend over 4k to a quality set up !!!!

A

Anonymous

Sounds like you are getting the runner around here from the shops you went into. I had a pair of min20s as surrounds for a couple of weeks and they sound very good for their price. I would not perceive mixing between the 10s and 20s to be a problem, if you look on the CA web site there is little difference in frequency response. If any thing I would suggest upgrading the centre could only bring benefits.

TRENDING THREADS