Bristol Show

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

best bit for me was over at Marantz, seeing MR Ken Ishiwata's content face as he was playing with his cd player and amp, which i might add sound out of this world.

D

Deleted member 2457

smmee:Oh gel sorry to say i thought pionner had a poor show.

Good to hear, good or bad, nice one thanks.

John Duncan

I disagree - I thought the two-channel stuff they were playing was quite good (including some quite nice-looking - from an unexpected source anyway - floorstanders), and their AV kit looks stunning as always.

D

Deleted member 2457

JohnDuncan:I disagree - I thought the two-channel stuff they were playing was quite good (including some quite nice-looking - from an unexpected source anyway - floorstanders), and their AV kit looks stunning as always.

No arguments on the way the AV kit looks.
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

the_lhc:

JohnDuncan:Andrew Everard: There is, of course, the chance JD may have been winding you up, gel...

A slim chance, perhaps.

The only thing I inferred from the Pioneer room is that they aren't going to be doing any more multi-channel gear. I'd put good money on the current line up being the last they come out with.

EDIT: And I lose, apparently...

As for what I saw, I went Friday and I saw Ms. Newsome's dress, after that I couldn't see anything, MY EYES, IT BUUURRNNNNNSSSSS!!!!

Clare, I did not make the statement the_lhc did up above.

D

Deleted member 2457

I simply said it would not surprise me not "would", because he seemed upset.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Simon Lucas:the_lhc:The closest I got to the demo was a brief chat with Mr Lucas whilst he changed the time of the first demo to 11:30 because the TVs had only turned up at five to ten...
I didn't introduce myself, he looked stressed out enough as it was.

That's a pity, the_lhc, it would've been nice to say hello - now I'm wracking my brains trying to remember who you were.

Friday morning, just after ten, you came out to change the time of the first demo to 11:30, two chaps standing around the clock queried it and you said the TVs had only just turned up. I was seated between them, filling in my competition form. That's why I didn't say hello, I didn't realise it was you until I'd finished scribbling on the form and looked up just as you were walking away. I thought it was a bit late to start shouting your name at that point!

And I wasn't especially stressed, that's just my face (and demeanour).

You were quite jolly as it happens, that was just my little joke (but Chrome won't do the smileys...).

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel:I simply said it would not surprise me not "would", because he seemed upset.

Who me? No, I was just making a dispassionate observation. One that was completely wrong granted, but there was no real emotion attached to it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts