Brennan JB7

Senna 94

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi

Is the Brennan JB7 any good i am building a en suite and fitted celling speakers and was thinking about the JB7 as it is small and neat to fit into bedroom and can you run more than 1 set of speakers of it as i would like it for the bedroom too.

Or are we better off with the Sony juke box thing that hold 300 CD.

Thanks

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Would you recommend sticking with the standard speakers, or would it be worth investing in something else?

EDIT: I really must reach the end of reviews before responding!! Sorry!!

This little unit has piqued my interest as a system for my bedroom.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
fast eddie:I think i remember AE doing a review of it in his blog.

Came out fairly well if i'm right.

here you go

That's the official review - my blog piece on the Brennan JB7 is here

Yes, i know it wasn't the same, but figured it would do.
emotion-1.gif

Senna 94

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys

Think i will go with the JB7 perfect for a bedroom / bathroom and should be ok to link up the bathroom speakers with the ones in the bedroom.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Senna 94:
Thanks guys

Think i will go with the JB7 perfect for a bedroom / bathroom and should be ok to link up the bathroom speakers with the ones in the bedroom.

Only one set of speaker terminals on the back. Not sure if it'll be happy running two pairs of speakers simultaneously.

Senna 94

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I know what you mean Chris it was one of my concerns but i was thinking about a switch type box so you only have on the speakers in one room unless there is away to play both sets of speakers !

James2323

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey there, does anyone no if the brennan Jb7 works with all types of Usb sticks or a specific type. Feed back will be appreciated

James

Mark34

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Pretty sure all USB devices work with the brennan JB 7, my friend uses a standerd USB 2.0 flash drive to back up his music collection.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
James2323 said:
Hey there, does anyone no if the brennan Jb7 works with all types of Usb sticks or a specific type. Feed back will be appreciated

James

Mark34 said:
Pretty sure all USB devices work with the brennan JB 7, my friend uses a standerd USB 2.0 flash drive to back up his music collection.

You'd have thought that, rather than resurrecting a thread last posted on four years ago, you two could've just had a quiet chat – what with both of you posting from the same IP address an' all.. |(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts