Review Bose QC Earbuds II....quality totally lost

Sparecchiavo

Aug 5, 2024
Visit site
Hello, I want to share my bad experience with this headset. After two years of use with less than 30 hours of usage, the right earbud is physically broken. I can clearly hear crackling and distorted music, usually Jazz, at mid-volume levels. I am 58 years old and the earbuds were only used by me. I take good care of my belongings, and as someone who works for a professional audio transducer manufacturer, I am very disappointed in the low quality of such an expensive product. I will never buy anything branded Bose again. They may be a great marketing company, but the quality of their products is embarrassing.
Hope to let someone else think very well before buying from them.
Thank you

Jasonovich

Hello, I want to share my bad experience with this headset. After two years of use with less than 30 hours of usage, the right earbud is physically broken. I can clearly hear crackling and distorted music, usually Jazz, at mid-volume levels. I am 58 years old and the earbuds were only used by me. I take good care of my belongings, and as someone who works for a professional audio transducer manufacturer, I am very disappointed in the low quality of such an expensive product. I will never buy anything branded Bose again. They may be a great marketing company, but the quality of their products is embarrassing.
Hope to let someone else think very well before buying from them.
Thank you
Bose, Dr Beats, Bang & Olufsen, Apple are all marketing companies. It's not to say they don't make any stuff half decent but for mere fraction of the costs, you can get something sonically superior.

I remember drinking the Dr Beats cool aid, I spent a pretty sum for their shiny piano red headphones. The quality of components made mediocrity seem good, bloated bass, aggressive tinny treble and ouch it cost many folds more than than the AKG wired earbuds that came with the Samsung phone, and the latter was much more conducive to music listening.

Last edited:

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
I had a brief Bose speaker phase in the 70s, and I do -mostly- like a Bose Revolve II Bluetooth speaker that I've had for a couple of years. But I also returned premium Bose and Sony in-ears last year, though for me I didn't get past fit and comfort, and ease-of-use dislikes/barriers.

Yes, they asked me to ship the headset to them and evaluate the damage and the chance to repair. But it doesn't works, I know, it is phisical problem. How much it cost repair ?
They usually offer a replacement at a greatly reduced price. Or if you're lucky, may even replace it for free. You need to go through the process and see what they say.

Last edited:
Reactions: James105

TRENDING THREADS