Question Bose QC35 II / Anker Soundcore Q30 ?

Smg-Uk

Nov 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello i recently purchased a Google Pixel 5 phone and there was a promotion to get a pair of Bose QC35 II.

I have received the headphones but have not opened them because i am unsure what to do, I am no Audiophile and i have never spent more than £50 on bluetooth headphones and never had a pair with ANC but i am wondering if the Bose are worth keeping mainly for pairing with a TV and occasionally listening to music from a phone or chromebook.

I have been reading/watching reviews and it seems most people are not overly happy with the sound quality where as people seem happier with the Soundcores (although i suppose the price plays a part).

Do you think i would be better off selling the Bose and buying a more affordable headset like the Anker or do you think they will be fine considering i am not a audiophile and they will still be better than any headphone i have owned so far.

Thanks

Bose headphones are excellent. I've always had Bose noise cancelling headphones for my flights. They're supremely comfortable even when wearing several hours....this can't be said for many other brands. Test it out and see. Amazon has a generous return policy to allow you to compare them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts