Bookshelf speakers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
7045655_1_l.jpg

A

Anonymous

robg1976 said:
the term bookshelf speakers does not mean they have to be placed on a bookshelf, as with all speakers positioning and proper support or stands with improve your stereo imaging and soundstage, dont take the term bookshelf literely. its a term we all use to describe small standmount speakers rather than floor standers. so my advice would be for best results experiment and try a good pair of stands for best results

You know, I think we all know this information already, I have read this so many countless times. :roll: The simple fact is that sometimes Bookshelf speaker sound better on Bookshelf's. As mine do!

Inter_Voice

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
The Limey said:
robg1976 said:
the term bookshelf speakers does not mean they have to be placed on a bookshelf, as with all speakers positioning and proper support or stands with improve your stereo imaging and soundstage, dont take the term bookshelf literely. its a term we all use to describe small standmount speakers rather than floor standers. so my advice would be for best results experiment and try a good pair of stands for best results

You know, I think we all know this information already, I have read this so many countless times. :roll: The simple fact is that sometimes Bookshelf speaker sound better on Bookshelf's. As mine do!

+1 :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts