bookshelf speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
please can anyne help i have been forced into selling my kefiq5 floorstanders (wife)as we are moving to a smaller house, i want some smaller speakers and stands but torn between the dimond 9.1 or the acoustic energy agis 1 can anyone help.

A

Anonymous

my other kit consists of a onkyo 606 av amp, arcam cd,and some wharfedale dimond 1 (old school) as my rears and a mourdaunt short center. im using my ps3 for my dvd/blue ray anything else u need to know.

John Duncan

No, that's fine. In which case I would stick with either the Diamonds or the Tannoys - the Diamonds are a little better (both sonically and aesthetically) but the Tannoys are spectacular value, you pays your money.

One additional option, though I didn't really like them (some here love them), are the Mordaunt Short 902i, which may give you a better sonic balance across the front, bearing in mind your centre speaker.

A

Anonymous

cheers for that where is the best place to buy and listen to them both, i here richersounds are very good

A

Anonymous

just quickly sorry to be a pest i have just been offered a set of castle durham 1 bookshelf speakers any good?????

A

Anonymous

again cheers ive been told they are around 15yrs old dark beech and have velcro covers and they work.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts