Bookshelf speaker match for match with Musical Fidelity 3.2 Amp/CD player and close to wall placement.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,

I was hoping I could get some advice on what smallish bookshelf speakers might work well with an Musical Fidelty 3.2 intergrated amp and CD player. They are for speaker stands and in quite close proximity to concrete walls so looking for some options that will suit that less than desirable placement and avoid too many issues with bass.

Thanks so much in advance.

C

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your suggestion! Sorry for my idiotic error before. What makes you suggest the RS1's out of interest? Espeically in terms of how they might cope close to a wall?

Kind regards.

C

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your suggestion! Sorry for my idiotic error before. What makes you suggest the RS1's out of interest? Espeically in terms of how they might cope close to a wall?

Kind regards.

C

hoopsontoast

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
The Rega R1, and RS1 are designed for near wall placement, they lack BSC IIRC which accounts for their higher than average senstivity for their size. Other than that I would recommend having a listen to a sealed speaker ideally like the ATC SCM7, SCM10 or Spendor S3/5R for example.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts