Bookshelf Speaker for Desktop Use Under £300

Rollo

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
Morning,

I've decided to sell my Eris E5 studio monitors and iOne interface that I have been using on my desktop for a while. They were fine at the time but need something more musical as i'm doing a bit more listening at my desk. I have a Topping desktop amp/dac combo 40wpc that i'm now going to use and need to get some speakers. My top 3 are Wharfedale 12.1, Q 3020i and the Debut B5.2. Does anyone have any of these that could give me there opinion? And is there any glaring stars under the 250-300 price point i'm missing.

Cheers & Best Regards

Gray

Morning,

I've decided to sell my Eris E5 studio monitors and iOne interface that I have been using on my desktop for a while. They were fine at the time but need something more musical as i'm doing a bit more listening at my desk. I have a Topping desktop amp/dac combo 40wpc that i'm now going to use and need to get some speakers. My top 3 are Wharfedale 12.1, Q 3020i and the Debut B5.2. Does anyone have any of these that could give me there opinion? And is there any glaring stars under the 250-300 price point i'm missing.

Cheers & Best Regards
I've never heard these but WHF seem to like them.
Desk-friendly size and wallet-friendly price:

Reactions: Rollo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts