Bluetoothreceiver

Joknowsnothing

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
Hello

Husband's birthday coming up next weekend and a positive side effect from the various lockdowns has been the amount of time we've been able to spend in our music room and the amount of time our teenage kids want to spend with us. However as much as they're enjoying their musical education, they would like to be able to stream music from their phones through his system so would like to buy him a bluetooth receiver to pair with his set up. I literally know NOTHING about any of the tech side of stuff. He has a Marantz amp and the other bits are Denon.....any suggestions for a bluetooth receiver that won't break the bank (was thinking around £100-120). Any advice greatly received!

Joknowsnothing

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
It comes with cables it depends where you want to put it the cables supplied are quite short but you can buy other cables cheap enough. Without him knowing if you can post what the number of the amplifier is then we can see what we can do. Mums the word
Thank you! It turns out I’ve been talking utter rubbish. His amp is a Marantz PM6006 but the other equipment is Arcam not Denon. Shows how much attention I pay 😳😂

Reactions: camcroft

camcroft

Right it will work with the Marantz you can either buy a coaxial cable
Amazon Basics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable - 1.22 meters £ 6.50 which will be a good connection or use RCA cables they come with it your husband might even have cables lying around that he can use. sorry about the big writing I copied and pasted the Amazon bit.

Joknowsnothing

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
Right it will work with the Marantz you can either buy a coaxial cable
Amazon Basics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable - 1.22 meters £ 6.50 which will be a good connection or use RCA cables they come with it your husband might even have cables lying around that he can use. sorry about the big writing I copied and pasted the Amazon bit.
Perfect. Will order them both now - thanks so much for your help! ☺️

camcroft

I have got prime but teens have the dots
Well you can pair the Zen Blue with your Dot on the Alexa app and play Amazon Music through the stereo system the music is included with your Prime membership but the music you get is a bit limited, I pay £3.99 extra a month and get unlimited music on one device its very good its worth buying an extra Dot when they are on special for the purpose. I even have a base for my Dot that you put the dot in and the base supplies the power this makes it portable for garden and bbq . The base is rechargeable . Just a thought

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts