Bluetooth transmitter

Legz11

Jan 4, 2022
Visit site
I have a non Bluetooth turntable that I want to output to a Sonos roam so I can send to the rest of my sonos system. Currently the turntable is plugged in to powered speakers via rca which I would like to retain. Does anyone know of a Bluetooth transmitter with that allows rca to pass through it so I can add the Bluetooth while retaining the cabled connection to the speakers? Have googled but not finding anything.

Gray

I have a non Bluetooth turntable that I want to output to a Sonos roam so I can send to the rest of my sonos system. Currently the turntable is plugged in to powered speakers via rca which I would like to retain. Does anyone know of a Bluetooth transmitter with that allows rca to pass through it so I can add the Bluetooth while retaining the cabled connection to the speakers? Have googled but not finding anything.
Presumably your turntable has a built-in phono preamp and it's the line output of that currently feeding your powered speakers.
If so, plug a couple of these into the turntable first, then you can split off two ways:

TRENDING THREADS