Bluesound node 2i rca vs coaxial

turgimon

Nov 17, 2019
Visit site
hey everyone,
I just ordered bluesound node 2i and i have a question about what way will be the best to listen with it. I have pioneer a70 with ess sabre 32 internal DAC that i can connect the bluesound with coaxial and then bypass the DAC to internal amp one, or connect it with interconnect cable and let the bluesound DAC to work. which one you think will hear better? I want to order good cables for it. thank you!

hey everyone,
I just ordered bluesound node 2i and i have a question about what way will be the best to listen with it. I have pioneer a70 with ess sabre 32 internal DAC that i can connect the bluesound with coaxial and then bypass the DAC to internal amp one, or connect it with interconnect cable and let the bluesound DAC to work. which one you think will hear better? I want to order good cables for it. thank you!
Personally, for the cost involved, I would get some cheap cables that allow you to try both options before committing to one way or another, I also think that using the dac in the amp might not be the best option, however only you can determine this.

Reactions: turgimon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts