Blu-ray:Sony or Panasonic?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hiya folks,just got rid of my Sharp blu-ray player and replaced it with the Sony bdp s350,which will be mine next week.Would you have bought the Sony or Panasonic dmp bd35?Hope I`ve made the right choice,the Sony was £15 cheaper than the Pana.Cheers.

A

Anonymous

I think the differences between the Sony and Panny are probably minor, and different people will favour each one. Both are widely considered great players, and cracking value right now too. ÿ

A

Anonymous

Between the two, the Panansonic BD35 is clearly the superior blu-ray player. It's not me that is saying it but the reviewers from this magazine. It was also voted the best budget blu-ray player under £300.00, beating the Sony 350, so there goes.

It was this review that led me to buy my BD35, and I must concur....it's splendid!

Rorschach

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
You would've been happy if you got the sony or the Panny, at least you were in the right frame of mind to get rid of that horrid sharp player. Horrendous.

A

Anonymous

Have to agree with that,it played films fine and looked great,it was just the set up menu`s,they were rubbish.Looked ***** compared to the newer players too.Thanks guys.

A

Anonymous

emotion-18.gif
Sony???

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts