Blu Ray home cinema all-in-one

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ladies & Gents, I'm looking for a decent blu ray home cinema all-in-one box, but they seem to be thin on the ground still, and unfortunately What HiFi S&V didn't seem that impressed by the Pioneer LX01BD.

Just come across a Sony offering - the BDVIT1000 which also has wireless rear speakers http://www.sony.co.uk/product/hcs-surround-kit---dvd-player/bdv-it1000#pageType=TechnicalSpecs and wondered if anyone has heard anything of this or seen a review anywhere as yet ?? Does anyone know what underlying Sony Blu Ray player it's built around?

Any other suggestions of course be equally welcomed. I'm lucky enough to be plugging the eventual purchase into a Pioneer KRP 600A.

With thanks

Tim

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The good news is that we saw LOADS more, full-spec Blu-ray systems previewed at CES last week - products should be into shops from around March time, when we'll also be reviewing as many of them as possible!

That Sony is brand new, too, and we're expecting a review sample even sooner. More details on it here - it's due from end of this month, allegedly.

We've got these new Sonys to test, too - based on the current Sony BD range.

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have any comments on the BDV-IT1000? I'm going to be plugging it into a KDL-40W4500.

I'm looking for a Home Cinema kit that will integrate - ideally with Wireless rears.

Any advice?

A

Anonymous

I'm also thinking of hooking it up to a KDL-40W4500. Try a search on amazon.com, there are some positive customer reviews there.

TRENDING THREADS