Blockbuster 30-day free DVD and Blu-ray rental offer!

A

Anonymous

Not wishing to put a dampner on such things but lovefilm have a similar offer on all the time.

In fact quite often they extend it to 2 or 3 months.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
But LoveFilm don't get exclusive pre-releases like Blockbuster. I've used both and Blockbuster are the better of the 2 in my opinion.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
emotion-1.gif
And you get nice scratched and dirty discs with blockbuster. Think some peaple use them as coasters.
emotion-1.gif

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I commented on the news story that this offer of one month's free introductory renting is no different to what anyone gets if they go to blockbuster's website, but the comment appears to have been deleted... not sure why, perhaps a glitch...??

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Not sure who modded that, but...this Blockbuster deal differs from, say, the Lovefilm deal in that it's for the two-discs-at-once package - not the one-disc basic package. It also offers the option of a mix of in-store and online rental.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Not sure who modded that, but...this Blockbuster deal differs from, say, the Lovefilm deal in that it's for the two-discs-at-once package - not the one-disc basic package. It also offers the option of a mix of in-store and online rental.

Thanks Clare and Andrew - but that's the point I was making. If you go to Blockbuster's Site you get exactly the same offer (unlimited rentals, two discs at a time and two instore rentals per month for £15.99 a month, with the first month free), i.e. the What Hi Fi exclusive is exactly the same, so far as I can see, as what the punter in the street gets.

I think Blockbuster are pulling the wool over your eyes!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts