Big Question – short notice, but a space is available

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
We've had a drop out from the Big Question that we are doing this Thursday here in Teddington.

If anyone would like to attend, please drop me an email asap.

You would need to be able to get here for an 11.00am start, and the day should be over by about 4.00pm. We'll take you out for lunch, and there will be (of course…) some interesting kit to test and give your opinions on.

Apologies for the short notice, but please email me if you would like to take part this Thursday 25th August. First come, first served...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
vpacalypse said:
just curious, how would go about attending events such as these in the future?

Watch this space – either Simon or Mr Evans will ask for volunteers next time we're planning a session, usually with rather more notice than this! Or you could email at the contact address given above (click the link) and express future interest...

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
vpacalypse said:
just curious, how would go about attending events such as these in the future?

As Andrew says, your best bet is to email me (via the clicky link on my initial post).

I keep a list of people interested and give them first refusal on future Big Questions before I post on the forums.

So please feel free to drop me a line

pba_target

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Jon - trust you managed to fill the space this time around.

Just read the new edition, the article is good reading. Thanks for a good day out! To all the rest of you, volunteer & Jon will buy you lunch... it makes being photographed worthwhile!

Cheers for a grand day out guys,

John

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Got mine too today - I thought the press were meant to take what you say and ruthlessly manipulate it :)

Very representative of what we all thought, I think.

A very enjoyable day - highly recommend it to other budding volunteers!

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words, chaps. Glad you enjoyed the day - and the feature.

Our next victims should be coming through the doors in the next 20 minutes or so. Wish them luck...

Anyone want to be on the list for future events? Contact me here

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts