Big Fish on Bluray

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I watched this yesterday. I've seen it once before - I'm a big Tim Burton fan. What a film! Seriously up there with the greats. If you haven't seen it yet, I urge you to do so. The PQ is sublime and the audio (PCM) is stunning.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Never really fancied it. Seemed a bit 'out there' for me. However, I am a fan of Burton myslef.

Will keep an eye open for it on TV. Might well be on at Christmas.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Warning, it may look like the usual Tim Burton fantastical stuff, but at its heart it's a deeply moving story about love and loss. I watched it with someone who'd had a recent bereavement, and they were in bits.... (Great film, though)

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Big Chris:Never really fancied it. Seemed a bit 'out there' for me. However, I am a fan of Burton myslef.

Will keep an eye open for it on TV. Might well be on at Christmas.

If you like Burton, I'm sure you will love this film.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Warning, it may look like the usual Tim Burton fantastical stuff, but at its heart it's a deeply moving story about love and loss. I watched it with someone who'd had a recent bereavement, and they were in bits.... (Great film, though)

Yes very true, the acting is top drawer and it is beautifully written.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:Warning, it may look like the usual Tim Burton fantastical stuff, but at its heart it's a deeply moving story about love and loss. I watched it with someone who'd had a recent bereavement, and they were in bits.... (Great film, though)

I lent the DVD of Saw to a lass at work. She took it around to her new boyfriends house to watch after a meal. It was only their second date. The guy had a false leg from the knee down. Needless to say the relationship didn't last long.

A

Anonymous

I watched Big Fish on rays of blu last night and am NOT a Burton fan, however this film is fantastic and would recommend it to anybody.

The sound of the giant when he first speaks (his voice came out the REAR speakers) made me jump madder than a jumping thing!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Volcane:I watched Big Fish on rays of blu last night and am NOT a Burton fan, however this film is fantastic and would recommend it to anybody.

The sound of the giant when he first speaks (his voice came out the REAR speakers) made me jump madder than a jumping thing!

I was going to mention that but didn't want to spill any beans - yes, my floor shook when he spoke!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts