Best turntable to connect to wireless speakers

anneisabelleo

Nov 1, 2019
Visit site
We have already got a Boose soundtouch wireless speaker to stream music through Wi-Fi. My husband has a collection of vinyls which he would like to play to these speakers. I would like to buy him a turntable as a present and due to the configuration of our roomit needs to connect wirelessly to the Soundtouch. Can anyone advise me which turntable to get please? I am new to the group and do not know much about the devices at all. Thanks in advance.

gixxer600

Nov 4, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I think there is no turntable on the market, which is able to stream over Wifi (correct me if I am wrong).
For your setup I suggest to use a turntable with built in Bluetooth module. You can pair the TT with your Bose soundtouch.
My favourite Bluetooth turntable is currently the Pro-Ject T1 BT.

Reactions: anneisabelleo

scene

Hi, I think there is no turntable on the market, which is able to stream over Wifi (correct me if I am wrong).
For your setup I suggest to use a turntable with built in Bluetooth module. You can pair the TT with your Bose soundtouch.
My favourite Bluetooth turntable is currently the Pro-Ject T1 BT.

Agree with gixxer600 - not really aware of any WiFi turntables.
The Pro-Ject TT is very good (I have an old Debut II). In the interests of choice, you could also consider the slightly older Project Essential III BT - £329 compared to the T1's £289. This is arguably has a better tone arm/pick up than the T1 (its got the Ortofon OM10 compared to the OM5e on the T1). It's also available in a funky red colour :)

Reactions: anneisabelleo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts