Best budget QLED TV for me.

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I'm planning to upgrade my old Sony X806E TV, the quality is mediocre. Colors are great, but contrast is terrible and there is a lot of Edge Bleeding and clouding. I have some TVs in mind, like TCL QLED Series 6 55", Hisense H8G or H9G and Samsung QLED Q60T. I will be watching a lot of streaming and movies mainly. I wanted an OLED but they are still expensive, and I'm worried about burning damage. What do you think it's the best choice?

Paul.

I’ve not seen any of these TVs in person so won’t comment much, but the Samsung’s won’t get full array dimming until you hit an 8 series whereas all the other TVs you mention already have it. May be something to consider it contrast is your top consideration.

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
What about this TV:

Gets fantastic reviews.
Seems pretty nice, I would try to find a good deal where I live. I saw that TV before, it had some issues with Dolby Vision and HDMI 2.1?

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

Seems pretty nice, I would try to find a good deal where I live. I saw that TV before, it had some issues with Dolby Vision and HDMI 2.1?
Here’s the WHF review:

Bigboss has just bought the 75-inch of this TV and loves it perhaps he can help you with the issues?

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Here’s the WHF review:

Bigboss has just bought the 75-inch of this TV and loves it perhaps he can help you with the issues?
Reviews have been very positive. Budget Sony TVs like X800H are not great like we think. Upgrading to this model is totally worth it like you said.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS