Best AV Receiver for Dali Ikon 6 - 5.1 Setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Dali Ikon 6 - 5.1 Setup at home. Please suggest an appropriate AV receiver.

My basic requirements are 5.1 speakers, 5 HDMI IN, 1 HDMI OUT, 3D compatibility. The room of the setup is 24 feet by 10 feet with viewing distance being 10 feet.

I was thinking of puchasing the Denon 1713, but I was told that this would underpower the speakers and risk blowing a tweeter. Is this true? If so please recommend an appropriate AV receiver which would be the best value for money. I have a reasonably moderate budget.

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Depends what you mean by a moderate budget as you have not specified a specific amount. The Denon you mention is available for £299 or possibly slightly less, so on that budget i would consider the following 2 A/V amps as they are on a par.... the Pioneer VSX922 & the Yamaha RXV473.

Or if you are near Watford or Guildford rs have a Yamaha RXV771 for £299 on clearance. I would certainly demo whatever you are after first.

Regards ....

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply....basically I am worried about harming the speakers.....is there a minimum wattage I should be looking for in the AV receivers. The Denon 1713 I believe is 80 watts per channel...is that enough or should I be looking at a higher wattage. Pardon me for my ignorance but I an very new to this.

TRENDING THREADS