Question Best amp/intergrated for bose 301 iv?

Snootnoot

Sep 4, 2021
Visit site
Don't hate me, these sound better than Ls50's in my room, that being said I'm looking for either an amp or integrated that i can get for less that 300 CAD used. Digital in/out isn't a necessity .

We don't hate anyone as far as I am aware.
Welcome to the forum.
Not knowing what you can get hold of for that money in Canada means I cannot really answer your question, however I would suggest that they are not too difficult to drive so any amp around 50 wpc should suffice.
the question is what where you powering them with when you decided they sounded better than the LS50?

Snootnoot

Sep 4, 2021
Visit site
the question is what where you powering them with when you decided they sounded better than the LS50?

I suppose one of the reasons they sounded worse in my bedroom is that I'm using my brothers old Yamaha RX396 receiver to power them, I do have a musical fidelity XA-1 in my living room/kitchen and they sound great together. I found a Pioneer Elite VSX-43TX locally for $100, and it seems to get good reviews.

I suppose one of the reasons they sounded worse in my bedroom is that I'm using my brothers old Yamaha RX396 receiver to power them, I do have a musical fidelity XA-1 in my living room/kitchen and they sound great together. I found a Pioneer Elite VSX-43TX locally for $100, and it seems to get good reviews.
stick to a decent stereo integrated and forget AV amps.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts