Beresford DACs

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Someone looking for a really decent DAC may be interested in Bereford's Xmas specials.

The Bushmaster Mk II is selling at £138 and the Caiman Mk II for a few pence less than £200. Both prices include P & P

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
DIB said:
Someone looking for a really decent DAC may be interested in Bereford's Xmas specials.

The Bushmaster Mk II is selling at £138 and the Caiman Mk II for a few pence less than £200. Both prices include P & P.

+1

(Especially the Bushmaster II with the fixed and variable RCA outputs.)

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
It is the Caiman model that has Fixed/Variable output, the Bushmaster is Fixed only.

With the Caiman you also get a USB input, where as the Bushmaster has 2 Optical and 2 Coax inputs.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
DIB said:
It is the Caiman model that has Fixed/Variable output, the Bushmaster is Fixed only.

With the Caiman you also get a USB input, where as the Bushmaster has 2 Optical and 2 Coax inputs..

Ah. It's been a day!

Checked their specs (a bit too quickly it seems) and thought I saw that Bushmaster had 2 x RCA outputs and Caiman only had 1 x RCA output.

I wrongly assumed the variable output was on the model with two RCA outputs like on the back of my old TC-7520. (I loved that DAC especially when I popped two LM4562NA opamps in it.)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts