Belles Solist 1 integrated?

Happy_Listener

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey Everyone, I'm back after taking a few months off. Happy New Year!

Vald, How's it going? How's your K2 BT? I sold my Rega Elex-R. I'm using my trusty old Creek 4330 for the time being. The Rega was great but too revealing and bright in the upper mids for me, perhaps because of my system. Could have been the Proacs.

Anyways, looking for another integrated. Do you guys have any thoughts on the Belles Soloist 1 integrated amp? I am leaning towards one. It has recieved some good reviews in Hi-Fi News and a few other magazines. Looks really well built inside don't you think Vlad? I can't send a link because it triggers the overzealous spam filter.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Dear fellow colleague box swapper. *biggrin* Me and Roxy are doing fine.

A David Belle MOSFET amp eh? Those rarely reach this side of the Atlantic, but hopefully someone might share his experience on this thread. I just read this Danish review and I really like what I see. *good*

Happy New Year!

Happy_Listener

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey Vlad,

That Belles is still there in an ad in audiogon for only $1400. Tempting... I just don't know much about the history of that one as the seller is not the owner of it. I don't think I want to spend $3200 for a brand new one.

Checked out the Rotel RA-1570 yesterday. Thought it sounded good. It definatley looks great in person! A lot of nice features as well. Bluetooth, ipod usb on front, pc usb on back, coaxial and optical connections, phono input. I can get one for about $1400 with a 5 year warranty.

The Roksan is K2BT is $1900 here. I can hear your thoughts Vlad, "just get the dam(n) Roksan already and be done with it" :)

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
In my defense, it looked smaller on the photos. *biggrin*

I also saw that Luxman L-505u on audiogon. That one or an Accuphase would be my choice of an integrated. That is a beauty.

Oh wow... if I had these I would sleep with them in bed. Might not turn them on for a month.

What are you preferences in an integrated amp?

Happy_Listener

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I do like those VU meters :) Just be sure to uplug from the wall outlet before taking one to bed or things could heat up and become electrifying.

My preference would be this for this one, the Coda CSiB. She may not be a looker but boy does she have the brains.

http://www.coda-continuum.com/product/index.php

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts