Be kind,please....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,this will of been asked a thousand times,but here it is again!!

Could someone please tell me the correct way to connect my TV,Sky HD,BluRay and AV amp,correct as in,which type of cable connects what to what.Please keep the answer as simple as possible,like wot I is!!

Kind regards,Richard

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Bangitontop:
Hi,this will of been asked a thousand times,but here it is again!!

Could someone please tell me the correct way to connect my TV,Sky HD,BluRay and AV amp,correct as in,which type of cable connects what to what.Please keep the answer as simple as possible,like wot I is!!

Kind regards,Richard

I'm guessing you have an AV amp with hdmi. If so, HDMI from screen to amp. HDMI from Sky HD to amp. Then either coaxial or optical (depending on which your Sky box has) to amp for surround sound. And HDMI from Bluray player to amp. If your amp decodes HD audio, you will get HD audio and picture through the one HDMI cable. You only get stereo sound from HDMI with a Sky HD box.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Indeed - that would be what I would advise, but I've been through too many of these 'how do i wire it up?' routines not to know that assumption is the mother of confusion...

A

Anonymous

Ok ,potential set up,Panasonic TX32LZD85,Sky HD,Panasonic DMP-BD60 and Sony STR-Dg820.

Cheers,Richard

A

Anonymous

Thank you both very much,I will be able to sleep tonight!
emotion-2.gif

Cheers,Richard

TRENDING THREADS