northantsbloke34

Aug 19, 2007
Visit site
I managed to buy a px70 -42" form comet (yes i know!) with cabinet for £899 after a bit haggling. Just seen it on what hifi ad in mag in for £1199. Not bad i thought

emotion-2.gif

Howard

A

Anonymous

Nice one, Howard. In the future if you prefer to go Comet free/haggle free check out sites like www.offeroftheday.co.uk . It can save some legwork but mabe not as much fun!

mlamb64150

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
Good deal mate, but it has been available from alot of online retailers at that price for a few months, just stay clear of the bigger name places. I got lucky as Dixons has it for £900 and I managed to find a £50 discount code online, this was in September, nice!

northantsbloke34

Aug 19, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="mlamb64150"]
Good deal mate, but it has been available from alot of online retailers at that price for a few months, just stay clear of the bigger name places. I got lucky as Dixons has it for £900 and I managed to find a £50 discount code online, this was in September, nice!

[/quote]

Yeah i know as i done some research. I told guy in shop what i could get it for online or if i travelled to a decent hifi/av shop and thats how i got him to drop the price.

A

Anonymous

Oh yeh, I will try not to gloat but i got my 42px70 for £655 with delivery and and wall bracket from Laskys.

Not bad at all me thinks!

Had to haggle hard though cos they run out of 37's which i preordered.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts