Back from the dead

adamrobertshaw

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
During a recent post on the reliability (or not) of Cyrus; I mentioned that my DAC XP Signature had a Digi Coax input that had never worked from scratch. I've tried it a couple of times recently as I'd moved my CD player in / out of the system. It was always "No Signal" on the offending input, even if I swapped sources and cables.

After doing a DAC comparison test this afternoon (it's been raining all day!!) the dead coax input is now working again. I've been running music into it for hours ... it's still going. I hope I haven't jinxed it.

Fingers crossed.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
adamrobertshaw said:
During a recent post on the reliability (or not) of Cyrus; I mentioned that my DAC XP Signature had a Digi Coax input that had never worked from scratch. I've tried it a couple of times recently as I'd moved my CD player in / out of the system. It was always "No Signal" on the offending input, even if I swapped sources and cables.

After doing a DAC comparison test this afternoon (it's been raining all day!!) the dead coax input is now working again. I've been running music into it for hours ... it's still going. I hope I haven't jinxed it.

Fingers crossed.

It's alive, it's alive.

TRENDING THREADS