richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Had them on since 12, and I'm so chuffed with them. I had the RS6s before (now in other room).
I loved the RS6s and will prob never get rid but everything seems to have more integrity , solidity& depth to it. I had despaired at ever having a hi-fi that did justice to Iron Maiden, although the RS6s played Powerslave better than I'd ever heard it they still struggled with the The Final Frontier. It almost sounded like the voice was starting to go and playing the instruments seemed more laboured, but I wasn't prepared to believe they were losing it. With the CM7s their latest sounds great to me for the first time.
One thing I have noticed whereas the music with the RS6s would seem to follow you ( as you walked up & down the room the music was always there right in front of you. With the new ones not so much.
Apart from that I'm so glad I got them and they look fantastic too.

I'd heard B&W speakers before but not this model, but every time I've heard a B&W product I've enjoyed it, so I was pretty confident I'd like them.

There's no way I'd demo at a dealers unless I was prepared to buy off them. Feels a bit tight.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts