B & W 683 Speaker matching Amp

kaushik_mitra17 said:
Hi You all I have B & W 683 speaker. I am looking for my speaker's matching amp. Pls help me out. :help:

Hi kaushik

What amp, source component/s and cabling are you using?

What do you generally listen to?

Are there any facailities such as tone controls, headphone socket, etc. which you would like the amplifier to feature?

The size of your room?

Your general listening level?

Budget?

What type of presentation are you looking from the new amp and for the system to reproduce?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

I using Ecoss M45 Bi-ware Speaker cable, VDH The First Ultimate Interconnect. My room size is 11/9 fit. I usialy listen Instrumental Disk.

kaushik_mitra17 said:
I using Ecoss M45 Bi-ware Speaker cable, VDH The First Ultimate Interconnect. My room size is 11/9 fit. I usialy listen Instrumental Disk.

Hi kaushik_mitra17

Thanks for your reply.

What amp are you currently using?

What source component/s will you be using?

Are there any facailities such as tone controls, headphone socket, etc. which you would like the amplifier to feature?

Your general listening level?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply. Currently I using Marantz SA7001 CD Player as a source and matching amp looking for. Generly I listening Instrumental , Vocal, basically soft track. My current system is Quad 22L Floor Standing Speaker, Quad 606 Power and 66 Pre amplifier, Philips CD 624 CD Player, Audio Note DAC ONE 1x Signeture and Musical Fedelity x-10D Buffer. Now I buy B & W 683 Speaker and Marantz SA7001 CD Player. Right now I looking for a matching Amplifier for my B & W 683 Speaker. Now pls suggest me best matching amp. Thanks.

Hi kaushik

Thanks for your reply.

I take it that the SA7001 & 683's are to replace your current system. If so, then I'll recommend that you use your Quad per/power as these amplifiers should match well with the SA7001/683 and also suit the genre of music that you listen to.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your advice. But I need a separate system for separate Flat. Then what kind of amp you advice with my SA7001 and 683.

A

Anonymous

You existing system is very good. May I ask what your budget is? I used to own the Marantz PM7001 and it was quite a decent amp, however I thought that pairing the two together might result in overall slow pace on the system (which to me, is quite a signature on Marantz)

Moon I-1 and above the line should sound nice as well. I had the I.5 for a while and though it is not a very powerfull amp, it worked quite well with my then Spendor SA-1.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts