B&W 683 S2 - Which Stereo Integrated Amplifier?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I would take the A39, as it's the one I prefer....I have no idea what would suit you, though.

I dont like Naim's presentation. Rotel I find a little cold...and Roksan a bit in yer face.

Though to be fair, I don't know how any of them would match with the B&Ws.

R

rgking94

Hello guys!

I managed to pick up a a39 for £825! Bargain!

Also bought a arcam airdac and it sounds..... beautiful!

R

rgking94

hahaha, i couldnt be more pleased. Come back to the good side!

What did you change to?

The ongoing pun is that naim is the darkside,checkout there gear and also they aren't exactly well liked on the forum for some reason or another,probably because they've got such a well laid out upgrade path,that it starts to suck you into a seemingly never ending apetite for upgrading and lots of cash spent.Once you turn to the darkside it's hard not to be sucked in,but I'm resisting just fine.well I've no cash left.lol.

R

rgking94

David@FrankHarvey said:
rgking94 said:
Hello,

Unfortunately not as they are very high priced. I went to superfi today and they only had the arcam a29, which sounded superb! The a39 must excel.
So did you get to hear the Naim, Roksan or Rotel?

Ive heard different models previously but have always been impressed by arcam, I hear A LOT of good things to be said about Naim though. I'm sitting tight with wht ive got now! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts