Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Anybody else having a problem loading Avatars on to their profiles.

Picture is the right size and dimensions but it wont load onto my profile??

daveh75

I can no longer change mine (i could on the old site, and the new site, when it first launched). If i delete my current one and try to upload a new one, the current/deleted one reappears

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
We're aware of problems in the registration/avatar and online/offline indicator department, not to mention some erratic post-counting and yes, the fact the 'Joined' date has reverted to US MMDDYYY format.

However, our digital team is currently reorganising and various people have been on holiday/are no longer with us, so we've been a bit shorthanded of late. We hope to look into some of the bigger hitches on the site soon, and then we'll eventually get on to the smaller, but definitely niggling, stuff.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
As Andrew says, all problems that have been logged, please bear with us. The Easter break/half term means quite a few people are taking holidays (me included!), so it may be a few weeks before we get round to fixing things.

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Thanks guys......

I appreciate there will be teething problems and I'm sure you are all working on getting the site running smoothly / as it should. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts